As Product Manager, you’ll join the Design and Development teams as they build out Narrative’s platforms and will be a key part in laying the foundation and assuring the quality of Narrative’s core offering.
The product team’s goal is to create world-class software that allows our customers to better run their businesses by enabling them to easily distribute and discover data in the easiest way possible. As we create this new space for data transaction, our multidisciplinary team prioritizes efficiency, communication, and a clear, shared vision so that we’re all empowered to do great work.
As this is the first Product Manager role within Narrative you will need to be a fast learner and adapt quickly to new situations and teams across the company. With small teams, everyone is wearing multiple hats and this role will require you to be very proactive in seeking out information, communicating with local and remote team members and solving problems.
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Design teams to define, prototype, validate and ship products
- Define, standardize and drive processes that maximize efficiency to allow our teams to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Develop a deep understanding of customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Work closely with the Operations, Sales and Marketing teams to ensure the product offering and quality is consistent internally and externally
- Experience building data related products
- At least a 4-year undergraduate degree in a related technical field
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Experience launching successful software products
- Strong business acumen
- Solid product intuition and UX design sensibilities, with a strong desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to wear multiple hats and adapt as you work across multiple teams
- Familiarity with AWS, Spark, and Hadoop
- Knowledge of data, its range of applications, and its potential to be transformative across industries
These days, data is everywhere and has immense benefits for businesses. Companies that have data can sell it to companies that need it to improve their business; a win-win situation. However, current data discovery and distribution inefficiencies slow this win-win situation down to a grinding halt.
Narrative simplifies the data landscape by automating the hard-to-navigate world of data acquisition and distribution into two, easy-to-use software platforms.
Narrative's Acquire platform gives businesses access to massive amounts of raw data across many suppliers. With full transparency, companies know exactly what they’re getting and which suppliers it came from.
Narrative's Distribute platform standardizes and deduplicates data, giving companies instant demand for their data and new, turn-key revenue streams.
On top of that, everything is automated, centrally managed with actionable analytics and aligns with GDPR compliance.
In a world where raw data is fueling businesses, Narrative is the platform that powers the data economy.
Perks & benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- Relaxed and engaging workplace